Thursday, December 22, 2011

New photos



I bought myself an early Christmas present this year.  During taking my visual graphics class this semester, we were allowed to use the school cameras - handy little Fujifilm Finepix S3300.  I really liked them and since I opened my ETSY account had been using the little Nikkon Coolpix.  (That's a nice little camera as well)  So after consulting with the SO, I decided to spend a little cash and get it for me.  It was on sale and I can use it for shop photos. 
I just love it.  of course right after I bought it I was forced to stay indoors for th emost part because of the crutches and not being able to do a bunch in wet rainy weather with lots of cement walkways and such.

Today, however, was beautiful and I decided to try the back yard.  It's a blast.  So here are the backyard plants (who are doing quite well with all this nice slow steady rain we've been having)  and a trellis....


I think the shots turned out pretty good.  I need to practise more but the zoom is totally wonderful.  I'm going to take some of the jewelry I've been making and photograph it outside.  More shots later!

No comments: